Highland Faith Assembly of God
Address: 4782 W. State Road 48, Bloomington, IN 47404
Church Phone: 812-332-3707
[Located next to Ivy Tech]
From the intersection of Hwy 37 and West 3rd Street/West State Road 48, go one mile west on West 3rd Street/West State Road 48. The church will be located on the right.Letter from Pastor:
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ! I would like to extend a personal welcome for you to join us in worship at Highland Faith Assembly of God. At Highland Faith you will find more than a church, you find a church family.
The church was born in a home prayer meeting January 1st, 1975. Highland Faith moved into the Monroe County Fair Grounds for a few months until the present property was purchased. Since then we have went through five building programs.
The Lord has blessed the congregation and adherents greatly. With the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, many miracles have taken place over the years. We have witnessed salvation, healing, water baptisms, baptism in the Holy Spirit, and needs met through the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The church provides many types of ministry to the congregation and to the community. Our ministry includes:
- Education Hour (Sunday School)
- Praise and worship
- Ministry to the sick
- Youth Group Ministry
- Children’s Ministry
- Girls Only Ministries
- Royal Rangers (Boys)
- DIVA Ladies Ministry (Divinely Inspired, Victoriously Anointed Ladies Ministry Group)
- Missions – Currently 35 Missionaries Supported Monthly (U.S. & World)
- Annual Camp Meeting with Evangelists for the Morning Bible Teaching, Youth Service, Children’s Service, and Evening Service, plus special music and fellowship.
- Annual Fall Harvest Festival, Free to the community. Includes: Food, Drinks, Games, Music, Give-a-ways, Pumpkins, and Prizes. The 3rd Annual Festival provided 350 bags of free groceries to the community.
- Bus Service Ministry
- Sunday Morning Fellowship & Refreshments
- Church Dinners